The Gravity Conductivity Sensor Switch module can be used to detect if an object has electrical conductivity. Its maximum detection value is 10MΩ. It can detect not only coins, wires, metal and other good conductors, but also the human body, fruit, plants and other conductors.
By touching the positive and negative terminals of the conductive switch, you can change the output state of the module. Use this to make interactive applications such as fruit pianos, musical wind chimes or interactive video game controllers so Super Mario using a bunch of bananas.
As a member of Gravity Sensor Family, the conductivity switch inherits all features of the Gravity Interface: plug and play, color identifiable pins, reverse polarity protection, etc. Using our Gravity IO Expansion Shield, you can connect more sensors, and have more fun!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.