The GP-20U7 is a compact GPS receiver with a built-in high performances all-in-one GPS chipset. The GP-20U7 accurately provides position, velocity, and time readings as well possessing high sensitivity and tracking capabilities. Thanks to the low power consumption this receiver requires, the GP-20U7 is ideal for portable applications such as tablet PCs, smart phones, and other devices requiring positioning capability.
This 56-channel GPS module, that supports a standard NMEA-0183 and uBlox 7 protocol, has low power consumption of [email protected] (max), an antenna on board, and -162dBm tracking sensitivity. With 56 channels in search mode and 22 channels “all-in-view” tracking, the GP-20U7 is quite the work horse for its size.
- 56-Channel Receiver (22 Channel All-in-View)
- Sensitivity : -162dBm
- 2.5m Positional Accuracy
- Cold Start : 29s (Open Sky)
- 40mA @ 3.3V
- 3-pin JST Terminated Cable
- 18.4mm x 18.4mm x 4mm
- Datasheet (GP-20U7)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.