The Copernicus II is a great GPS module from Trimble, but the SMD module prohibits immediate gratification. This DIP allows the customer to gain direct access to the pins on the SMD module. Simply provide 2.7 - 3.3VDC. The Copernicus II DIP breakout has an impedance-matched, end-launch, standard SMA connector that will mate with our SMA GPS antennas listed below.
This revision of the board fixes a few silkscreen errors and adds a jumper between the VCC and XSTBY pins.
Not sure which GPS module is right for you? Check out our GPS Buying Guide!
- 1.1 x 1.25"
- 0.9" between pins (bread board friendly)
- Copernicus II Manual
- Eagle Files
- Hookup Guide
- SparkFun GPS Tutorial
- GPS Tutorial by Michael Simpson
- Trimble Studio Download
- Trimble Support Tools
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.