Remember when your NES would suddenly decide to scramble mid game? Creator Jeff Donaldson is a glitch art pioneer and creator of notendo. He's also a designer whose practice is based on these bugs and glitches, such as this comfy glitched out winter-wear.
The pattern for this limited edition scarf was designed by preparing a NES to intentionally short circuit, producing a unique design to keep you warm in glitchy, 8-bit style.
Scarves measure 175x25cm / 68x9" and are 50% merino wool, 50% soft acrylic. The backside of the scarf is mirror inverted meaning the colors are swapped. The merino wool makes it a pleasure to wear, the soft acrylic makes it a pleasure to care. Hand or machine washable at 30º Celsius with a wool program. Certified Oeko-Tex 100 Standard material.
Glitch Scarf by Glitchaus (5:07)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.