The bestselling book Getting Started with Circuit Playground Express now comes with a full pack of parts so you can hit the ground running! Getting Started with Circuit Playground Express is written by Adafruit's friend, Mike Barela, author of G.S.W. Adafruit Trinket. Mike is a life-long engineer, Maker and writer and recently joined the Adafruit team to write guides and develop new projects.
This book gives you the low-down on microcontrollers by learning how to use the Express with Microsoft MakeCode and CircuitPython. You'll also learn how to configure your board and have fun in the Arduino IDE!
With so many ways to learn, and so much built into the Circuit Playground Express, we wanted to offer a pack that has everything you need to follow along the book and complete the projects. The parts included are common, re-usable components, so you will be able to build on what you've learned and come up with new inventions!
What better way to dip your maker toes into the inviting waters of electronics and programming than with this bundle which includes the goodies you'll need to follow all the lessons? No soldering required, great for any age and experience
Included in this bundle:
- Getting Started with Circuit Playground Express paperback book
- Circuit Playground Express - Base Kit with:
- Small Alligator Clip to Male Jumper Wire Bundle - 6 Pieces
- Copper Foil Tape with Conductive Adhesive - 6mm x 15 meter roll
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.