Named after its designer, Gert van Loo, the Gertboard is an IO expansion board for the Raspberry Pi with a lot of flexibility.
Plug the Gertboard into the GPIO header on your Raspberry Pi and you’re ready to start detecting and responding to events in the real world. Jumper wires (called “straps”) and pin jumpers are used to reconfigure the board in any number of ways. Whether you need to detect button presses or analog voltages, control motors or relays, the Gertboard is the ultimate tool for exploring the Raspberry Pi’s full I/O potential!
- 1 x Fully Assembled Gertboard
- 1 x Software CD (Open Source ARM Cortex M Dev Tools)
- 10 x Female to Female Jumper Wires
- 18 x On board Patch Clips
- 6 x Plastic Stand Feet
- Plugs directly onto Raspberry Pi GPIO socket
- Motor controller, capable controlling a motor bi-directionally, delivering 18V and 2A maximum
- Dual-channel D-to-A converter, 8-bit
- Dual-channel A-to-D converter, 10-bit
- Onboard Atmel ATmega328 MCU for running off-board programs which are written, compiled and uploaded to Gertboard from Raspberry Pi
- 6 x open collector outputs
- 12 x LED indicators
- 3 x momentary push switches
- 10 x strap cables included
- 18 x jumpers included
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.