A special, tiny prototyping shield to fit the LeoStick Arduino-compatible board so you can fit your own parts for projects. Fits on the top of the LeoStick and provides a matrix of plated-through holes for your own use.
Combining the LeoStick with the ProtoStick lets you build awesome, tiny smart devices!
- 70 general-purpose through-plated holes for your own parts.
- 6 of the general-purpose holes marked for optional ICSP header pass-through use.
- All Arduino headers broken out to tiny holes for you to jumper to your project.
- Gold plated PCB: solders easily and very resistant to corrosion.
- Top and bottom overlay.
- Sexy rounded corners.
- Includes male header pins (supplied loose for you to solder into place)
- PS (186)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.