A special, tiny prototyping shield to fit the LeoStick Arduino-compatible board so you can fit your own parts for projects. Fits on the top of the LeoStick and provides a matrix of plated-through holes for your own use.
Combining the LeoStick with the ProtoStick lets you build awesome, tiny smart devices!
- 70 general-purpose through-plated holes for your own parts.
- 6 of the general-purpose holes marked for optional ICSP header pass-through use.
- All Arduino headers broken out to tiny holes for you to jumper to your project.
- Gold plated PCB: solders easily and very resistant to corrosion.
- Top and bottom overlay.
- Sexy rounded corners.
- Includes male header pins (supplied loose for you to solder into place)
- PS (186)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade