Remote temperature sensing for your Arduino! Connect this to your board and point it at a surface or heat source to remotely measure its temperature. This is our special version of the industrial infrared remote thermometer units with an onboard power supply, communication support and a software library and examples supplied.
- Power supply: 3V to 5V DC
- Measurement temperature: -33 to +220 °C
- Accuracy at read temp 15~35°C / ambient 25°C: +/-0.6°C
- Full range accuracy: +/-2%, 2°C
- Resolution: 0.0625°C (full range)
- Response time (90%): 1 second
- Distance:Spot ratio: 1:1
- Emissivity: 0.01~1 step 0.01
- Update frequency: 1.4Hz
- Wave length: 5um-14um
- On-board voltage regulator and communications interface
- Dimensions: 35(W) x 14(H) x 12(D)mm
- IRTEMP (0)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.