The CNCPlotter is a complete, self-contained Arduino Leonardo compatible board with 2 onboard stepper motor drivers. The board was designed by Luke Weston to control the "HackCNC" simple CNC/plotter kit, but it's a fantastic general purpose board for any project that uses stepper motors. You can use it as the brain of your next robotics project!
- ATmega32U4 MCU running the Arduino Leonardo bootloader
- 2 x stepper motor controllers suitable for 4-wire bipolar steppers
- 1 x servo controller output
- "Home" switch inputs: perfect for position zeroing or travel limit detection
- 20x4 LCD
- Micro-USB socket
- MicroSD card slot
- Serial communications header
- Header for NintendoDS touchscreen (not included)
- Comes with an LCD module and USB cable
- Program it using the Arduino IDE
- Getting Started guide (coming soon)
- HackCNC Assembly Tips (the project that CNCPlotter was designed for: includes connections etc)
- CNCPlotter software repository (including firmware to control it using LinuxCNC)
- CNCPlotter electronics assembly (for reference only: these units ship fully assembled, no assembly required by you)
- Discuss on the forum
- Design files
- CNCPLOT (5)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.