A fully self-contained Arduino-Uno compatible board, in CubeSat format ready to build your own satellite!
Note: battery not included due to shipping restrictions on high-power cells.
- Support for ISS-rated 2800mA/h Li-Ion 18650 cell
- Overcharge / overdischarge protection
- Remove-Before-Flight and deployment interlocks
- 2.7V-40V charge input (eg from solar array)
- USB charge input
- Smart charge manager chip
- Battery fuel gauge chip
- ATmega328P management processor
- ATmega16u2 USB communications processor (powered down in flight)
- Arduino R3 shield headers to fit your own expansion
- 5V and 3.3V switchmode power supplies up to 1A each
- Top / bottom temperature sensors (TMP102 on I2C)
- Current sensing on DC in, USB in, 5V out, and 3.3V out
- ASPSM (0)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.