Spice up your iOS USB charging/data transfers with this elegant flowing-effect EL cable. The cable has a thin cord of EL in the center, and a micro-inverter in the USB plug. The cable works perfectly fine as a classic 2.5-foot long USB cable, and can be used for data transfer and/or charging. As the current draw through the cable increases, the speed of the flowing effect speeds up. This makes it surprisingly handy as a way to roughly gauge the current draw of the USB client. The EL inverter draws 70mA at all times, so keep this in mind - it will drain a battery-powered USB pack pretty fast!
This cable is black, with aqua EL, and has a standard 30-pin iPhone/iPod/iPad connector in the end. We also have white cables, cables with microUSB contacts and cables with iPhone 5 'lightning' connectors.
Flowing USB Cables (8:50)
- Apple 30-pin connector (iPhone 4 and earlier & most iPods/iPads) on one end, USB A on the other
- Works for charging and data connections
- 2.5 foot / 0.8 meter long cable
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.