Get started with the fabulous Adafruit Flora platform with this lovely starter kit. Included are plenty of parts to make a few different fun projects! There's a Flora motherboard, a GPS module that can also perform location datalogging, eight ultra-bright chainable RGB pixels, a battery holder and batteries, two types of Adafruit's high quality stainless steel thread, alligator clips to help you test out your parts, a USB cable for reprogramming the Flora, and some parts to make a wearable remote control (or TV-B-Gone!): NPN transistors, long range IR LEDs, and matching resistors.
- FLORA main board
As of May 12th, 2015 the Flora GPS Starter Pack now includes v2 of the FLORA!
- Flora Wearable Ultimate GPS module
- Eight Flora RGB NeoPixels V2
- 3xAAA Battery holder with JST connector and on/off switch
- Stainless Thin Conductive Thread - 2 ply - 25 meter/85 ft
- Stainless Medium Conductive Thread - 3 ply - 18 meter/60 ft
- Needle set with 20 pieces
- Small Alligator Clip Test Lead (set of 12)
- USB cable - A/MicroB - 3ft
- 4x Alkaline AAA batteries
- 2x NPN Bipolar Transistors (PN2222)
- 2x Super-bright 5mm IR LEDs
- 2x 100-ohm resistors
Adafruit guarantee lots of safe sewing fun!
You may get a FLORA with an off-white or black JST connector.
Head to the Adafruit Learning System for the following FLORA tutorials:
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.