Get started with the fabulous Adafruit Flora platform with this lovely budget kit, just enough to get you started with this fun wearable computer. Included are enough parts to make your first wearable electronic project. There's a Flora motherboard, four ultra-bright chainable RGB pixels, a 3xAAA battery holder and batteries, a battery extension cable, Adafruit's high quality stainless steel thread, alligator clips to help you test out your parts and connections and a USB cable for reprogramming the Flora. Over $50 worth of goodies, for under $40.
- FLORA main board
As of May 12th, 2015 the FLORA Budget Pack now includes V2 of the FLORA!
- Four Flora RGB NeoPixels V2
- 3xAAA Battery holder with JST connector and on/off switch
- Stainless Medium Conductive Thread - 3 ply - 18 meter/60 ft
- Needle set with 20 pieces
- Small Alligator Clip Test Lead (set of 12)
- USB cable - A/MicroB - 3ft
- 4x Alkaline AAA batteries
Adafruit guarantee lots of safe sewing fun!
You may get a FLORA with an off-white or black JST connector.
FLORA Budget Pack (6:30)
Head to the Adafruit Learning System for the following FLORA tutorials:
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.