This is a very thin flexible speaker with included amplifier, perfect for wearable applications where you need a little sound to spice things up. Each flexible speaker is only a little smaller than your average tablet PC and all power and connections to your media device are run through the included amp board.
This speaker / amp combo offers an operating voltage of 3-5V, an amp output of 2W, a frequency range of 800~10k, and a max SPL of 103.8dB. Though this isn’t a particularly powerful speaker, the applications in which it can be used are unique to this combo.
- Amp: 1.9 x 0.9" (50 x 25.03mm)
- Speaker: 7.08 x 5.11" (180 x 130mm)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.