Doesn't this fixture clamp look like a character in a Pixar movie? If you just drew two little eyes on it then you could just imagine it hopping around on nifty, adorable little adventures that are heartwarming and...sorry, Adafruit got carried away.
This fixture clamp is a great way to hold a printed circuit board in place while you're testing or programming. It comes with two mounting screws so you can attach the clamp to your tester. Just press down on the white lever to add or remove a PCB then release to keep the board in nice and snug.
We do have a rough placement object in Adafruit's EagleCAD library, its called FIXCLIP, your mileage may vary!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.