DFRobot FireBeetle series is the low-power consumption micro-controller intentionally designed for Internet of Things (IoT). The series micro-controllers aims at IoT node of low-power consumption, attending to build the IoT hardware platform quickly and conveniently. There are three types of FireBeetle, containing Boards (main control), Covers (expansion boards) and related Accessories.
Proto Board Doubler is compatible with products of FireBeetle series. There are 14×7×2 general 2.54mm solder holes in the board of standard spacing. The two prototyping boards connect to one master board with common VCC, 3.3V and GND soldering pads. These features of Proto Board Doubler contribute to it an ideal vehicle for soldering any electronic component. Moreover, the ports compatible with other projects of FireBeetle makes it the best choice for overlay circuit prototypes.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.