FEZ Hydra is a 100% open-source (hardware and software) .NET Gadgeteer compatible mainboard running .NET Micro Framework. It incorporates a 240Mhz AT91SAMRL ARM9 processor. With 16MB of SDRAM an 4MB of FLASH, FEZ Hydra is capable or running the most complex applications.
The Basic Kit includes the essential modules needed to get started with FEZ Hydra.
Dimensions: 3.42" x 2.44"
- 14 .NET Gadgeteer Compatible Sockets
- 240MHz ARM9 Processor (running at 200Mhz)
- 16MB SDRAM
- 4MB FLASH
- Complete Graphics support
- TFT display interface (R/G/B sockets) with Touch screen
- Full TCP/IP stack with SSL, HTTP, TCP, UDP, DHCP
- USB Device
- 4-bit SD card with no limit on SD card size
- FEZ Hydra Mainboard
- USB Client SP Module
- LED7R Module
- Joystick Module
- LightSense Module
- USB Cable
- Reusable Plastic Storage Box
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.