The Esquilo Air is everything you'll need to make any stand-alone internet enabled devices in a matter of minutes! This new generation of WiFi boards has a built in web-based IDE - that is, its on the board itself. Yet, its got the lightweight speed of an embedded Cortex M4 processor.
This complete IoT development system comes equipped with 1MB of flash, 18 PWM outputs, Arduino-compatible pin headers, a hardware cryptography engine and more! Most importantly, this board has built in WiFi and an IDE with full source debugger. All in the palm of your hand, no cloud required. Write your own code or load it in via the built in micro SD card slot!
Note: No micro-SD card is included with the board. It is shown in the picture for illustration purposes only.
This product is only for sale in the USA!
Hardware Specs Includes:
- 120 MHz ARM Cortex-M4F
- 1MB flash, 256KB SRAM, 8KB EEPROM
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Arduino UNO R3 shields
- Hardware cryptography engine
- Hardware floating point
- 6-17V DC power input (or 5V via USB)
- Micro-USB (for bootloader and USB CDC console)
- Micro-SD with FAT32 support (up to 32 GB)
- 46 digital I/Os (5V tolerant inputs)
- Serial buses: 2 x SPI, 2 x I2C, 5 x UART, 1 x CAN
- 18 PWM outputs
- Quadrature digital input
- 16 analog inputs with 16-bit resolution (4 differential)
- Analog output with 12-bit resolution
- Precision voltage reference
- Analog comparator
Product Dimensions: 78.6mm x 53.6mm x 12.8mm / 3.1" x 2.1" x 0.5"
Product Weight: 28.5g / 1.0oz
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.