- Works on Windows, Linux, MacOS and Android (via Bluetooth or USB OTG)
- Less than half the size of a business card – just 54mm x 41mm
- 72Mhz ARM microcontroller with 256KB of Flash memory and 48KB of RAM
- Micro USB connector, Micro SD card connector, and a JST Battery connector with a wide input voltage range of 3.6v to 15v
- Red, Green and Blue LEDs, with 2 pushbuttons (one of which is reset by default)
- Solder an HC-05 Bluetooth module (not included) directly onto the board and program and debug Espruino wirelessly!
- 44 GPIO pins on a 0.1" pin spacing, with 26 PWM pins, 16 ADC pins, 5 USARTs, 3 SPI, 2 I2C and 2 DACs
- Power Consumption:35mA run, 12mA sleep, <0.05mA in deep sleep
- Prototype area which can be used for servo headers, wireless modules and SOIC surface mount parts such as motor drivers
- Built in drivers for the TI CC3000 WiFi and WIZnet W5500 Ethernet modules (not included), as well as a graphics library with vector font Open Source software and hardware
- Espruino Website with full documentation, many tutorials, and an active forum
- CE and RoHS Compliant
- On-chip RTC with external 32kHz Oscillato
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.