Have you ever wanted a Raspberry Pi sized computer with the capability of running Windows 10? Not the IoT version, but actual, full-blown Windows 10? Well you're in luck, we just got the LattePanda into stock.
The LattePanda is the only single board computer that can run Windows 10, as well as Linux and Android OS'. It also comes in two different varieties, the 2GB RAM/32GB on-board flash memory version and it's juiced-up brother with 4GB RAM and 64 GB on-board flash memory. Both run on the same backbone of a Intel Atom 1.8GHz Processor with the usual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc we've come to expect. There's a whole list of specs to take a look at below, but essentially this board is an Arduino/PC combo with plenty of hardware to get you going with Windows 10 Development.
An Arduino/PC combo? That's correct. The LattePanda has an ATmega32u4 co-processor, giving you native Arduino support and programming capability. You can pick up a whole bunch of sensors that work directly on your LattePanda. Further specs for the LattePanda are:
- Processor: Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 Quad Core 1.8GHz
- Operation System: Pre-installed full edition of Windows 10
- Ram: 4GB DDR3L
- Storage Capability: 64GB
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics, 12 EUs @200-500 Mhz, single-channel memory
- One USB3.0 port and two USB 2.0 ports
- WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Built-in Arduino Co-processor: ATmega32u4
- Video output: HDMI and MIPI-DSI
- Onboard touch panel overlay connector
- Supports 100Mbps Ethernet
- 6 GPIOs from Cherry Trail processor
- 20 GPIOs from Arduino Leonardo
- 6 Plug and play Gravity sensor connectors
- Power: 5v/2A
- Dimension of board: 88 * 70 mm/ 3.46 * 2.76 inches
- Packing Size: 110 * 94 * 30 mm/4.33 * 3.70 * 1.18 inches
- N.W.: 55g
- G.W.: 100g
It's powered by a micro-USB 5V/2A power supply too. The LattePanda could be perfect for your next single board computer and associated projects!