Raspberry Pi has become a staple part of the maker community, and with that have arisen a mountain of getting started guides. Which is great for new comers to Pi! Here is a collection of our favourite guides that will fast track you to your first Pi project:
- Quick Start Guide by Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Learn the high level features of Pi along with how to power up your Pi for the first time.
- NOOBS microSD Card Setup by Raspberry Pi Foundation
- NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) is an easy operating system install manager for the Raspberry Pi. This guide will walk you through how to setup and use your NOOBS microSD card and boot into one of seven operating systems.
- Have a tip for another guide? Let us know!