nickolae00 shows us all his Electric Longboard, the perfect project to get you motoring. With some handy man skills and some electronics knowledge you to could be hogging the footpaths.
Using these 5 Goals, nickolae00 created this project.
1. It must be of sufficient length and width to make it stable.
2. It must be capable of reasonable speed (15+ mph).
3. The range must be at least 8 miles as my nearest town is about 4 miles away.
4. I want to be able to control the longboard with my phone (android).
5. I want to have a voltage readout on my phone so I know how much battery remains.
Check out the full instructable; http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-build-an-electric-Longboard-with-phone-cont/?ALLSTEPS