For those of you who do not already know, we are happy to inform you that Arduino IDE 1.6.4 is now available for download.
Here is a brief list of important changes:
• Added support to the new Arduino Gemma
• Tools submenu shows selected subentry. Thanks Paul Stoffregen
• We added a command line interface to Boards and Libraries Managers: see –install-boards and –install-library actions in the documentation
• We restored line highlighting when the sketch contains an error. This was actually a regression, something that stopped working since 1.5.7
• Fixed an error that left the Tools > Port menu greyed out
And the most important feature: you can add additional, non official, boards to the Boards Manager by just adding a url in the preference.