ElastoLite® is a fantastic line of flexible electroluminescent (EL) panels, inverters, and connectors that can be sewn into clothing and used in a multitude of other lighting applications. The biggest question we’ve received with these EL panels is, “Where do I start?” We are pleased to introduce the ElastoLite® Kit, an all in one starting kit that includes everything you need to get electroluminescent panels and equipment incorporated into your project! Within this kit you will find a 5" x 3" Green EL panel, an INV133 Inverter, and all the hookups you need to connect the two. All you will need to do is iron the pieces together to shed a little bit of electroluminescent light on your next project.
ELastoLite® is a waterproof electroluminescent lamp line that allows you to apply light to any article of clothing or project. Thanks to a 3-dimensional, elastomeric, membranous polymer thick film, this EL line can be applied to almost any surface with no loss to flexibility and movement.
Note: Make sure you check out the Hookup Guide below for ELastoLite® tips and instructions.
- 1x ElastoLite Panel - 5x3 inches - Green
- 1x INV133 Inverter
- 1x INV133 Inverter Connector (Green)
- 1x 1x USB-A to USB Mini B Cable
- 1x Circuit Tape (3ft)
- 1x Iron-On Adhesive Strip (2")
- 2x Elastolite Connector (Straight)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade