ElastoLite® is a fantastic line of flexible electroluminescent (EL) panels, inverters, and connectors that can be sewn into clothing and used in a multitude of other lighting applications. The biggest question we’ve received with these EL panels is, “Where do I start?” We are pleased to introduce the ElastoLite® Kit, an all in one starting kit that includes everything you need to get electroluminescent panels and equipment incorporated into your project! Within this kit you will find a 2" x 2" Blue EL panel, an INV135 Inverter, and all the hookups you need to connect the two. All you will need to do is iron the pieces together to shed a little bit of electroluminescent light on your next project.
ELastoLite® is a waterproof electroluminescent lamp line that allows you to apply light to any article of clothing or project. Thanks to a 3-dimensional, elastomeric, membranous polymer thick film, this EL line can be applied to almost any surface with no loss to flexibility and movement.
Note: Make sure you check out the Hookup Guide below for ELastoLite® tips and instructions.
- 1x ElastoLite Panel - 2x2 inches - Blue
- 1x INV135 Inverter
- 1x INV135 Inverter Connector (Orange)
- 1x 1x USB-A to USB Mini B Cable
- 1x Circuit Tape (3ft)
- 1x Iron-On Adhesive Strip (2")
- 2x Elastolite Connector (Straight)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.