These green ELastoLite inverter connectors are to be used in conjunction with the INV133 electroluminescent inverter for driving ELastoLite panels. Each connector is 4.5" long with bare wire leads that can easily be ironed to ELastoLite’s connect patches and bridge the gap between your inverter and your panel.
ELastoLite® is a waterproof electroluminescent lamp line that allows you to apply light to any article of clothing or project. Thanks to a 3-dimensional, elastomeric, membranous polymer thick film, this EL line can be applied to almost any surface with no loss to flexibility and movement.
Note: Make sure you check out the Hookup Guide below for ELastoLite® tips and instructions.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.