The INV133 is a simple and easy to use electroluminescent inverter from ELastoLite® that will allow you to drive any EL panel or panels with an area greater than 8in2 (and less than 20in2). The INV133 charges at 3.7V with a 1100mAh current thanks to the mini USB rechargeable Li-Poly battery enclosed in the inverter. All you need to do to start using the INV133 is simply plug in any 4-pin 1mm spaced connector or one of the ELastoLite® over-molded connectors, press a button, and get glowing!
ELastoLite® is a waterproof electroluminescent lamp line that allows you to apply light to any article of clothing or project. Thanks to a 3-dimensional, elastomeric, membranous polymer thick film, this EL line can be applied to almost any surface with no loss to flexibility and movement.
Note: Make sure you check out the Hookup Guide below for ELastoLite® tips and instructions.
- 1x USB A to USB Mini B Cable
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.