Introducing "The Breadboard-Plugin Kit" - the first kit in the ECell series. The Breadboard-Plugin Kit provides a range of common components such as resistors, capacitors, diodes, transistors etc. that are compatible with a solderless breadboard. This Diode package module has gold-plated pins making it solid and durable and also gives it excellent conductivity. It plugs neatly and easily in the breadboard and is both reliable and reusable.
Using this innovative approach solves common problems that occur when using DIP components, such as:
*Deforming component pins and breadboard tie-points after use
*Using components with a different pin-pitch than your breadboard
*Confusing the order of a transistor's collector, emitter and base pins
*Using a confusing mess of jumper wires to connect small components
The Breadboard-Plugin Kit is designed by Maker LeoYan, and is produced and sold by DFRobot
This is a Diode package only,click ECell: Breadboard-Plugin Components Pack to get the whole component kit.
- Easy to recognize: resistance values, capacitance values, polarity and pin functions are clearly marked on each component
- Easy to learn: standard circuit symbols are clearly marked on each component helping you learn how to read schematic diagrams
- Easy to use: Pins plug directly in to the breadboard, saving a confusing mess of jumper wires
- Easy to Plug/unplug: The 0.64mm diametral pin perfectly matches standard breadboard tie-points
- High-reliability: Each component is manufactured using ENIG technology making the circuit connection reliable and durable
- Environmentally-friendly: Each part is durable and reusable making it friendly to the environment
- Diode: If=1A, Vfm=0.7V, Vr=40V
- Transistor-NPN: Vceo=45V, Ic=500mA, hFE=400
- Transistor-PNP: Vceo=-45V, Ic=-500mA, hFE=400
- Diode x4
- NPN transistor x2
- PNP transistor x2
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.