Need to add a Real Time Clock to your project, then our DS1307 Real Time Clock Mini Board is the ideal solution. This compact, easy to install mini-board uses the standard I2C bus for control and data transfer.
The time is maintained and updated within the DS1307 IC. Included on-board is also battery back-up, enabling the time to be maintained even with power disconnected from the board. The DS1307 IC stores time values in separate registers, for years, month, day, hour, minutes and seconds. A scratchpad data bank is also available for storing of temporary or alarm values. Refer to the DS1307 datasheet below for more information.
The DS1307 Real Time Clock Mini Board is a compact, easy to control Real Time Clock, ideal for use when setting up a real-time control system or for use when date stamping is required for various monitoring applications
- Includes Dallas Semiconductor DS1307 Real Time Clock
- On-Board Battery Back-Up
- Standard I2C Bus Control Connection
- Easily Add a Real Time Clock to your Project
- Compact and Easy To Mount Board
- Ideal for use with our Development and Control Boards
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.