The 5.8Ghz directional antenna is a high gain, excellent choice to use RF Explorer analyzer to scan in a specific direction. As opposed to omnidirectional antennas such as dipole type, this patch antenna has an 8dBi gain in the front face. It includes a true SMA connector (not RP-SMA as most in the market) and therefore fits perfectly in all RF Explorer models.
This antenna is suggested for high sensitivity detection of RF sources with RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer, including distant transmitters, focus and orientate antennas or find nearby hidden bug devices. It is also perfect to find your lost drone or RC plane as long as still transmit valid signal.
Alternatively, it can be used in the RF Explorer Signal Generator to produce a quality long distant RF source to determine path loss and adjust antenna orientation in a RF link.
- • Patch 5.8GHz perfect for WiFi, Wireless Video, FPV
- • SMA standard connector for direct fit in RF Explorer devices
- • Impedance: 50ohm
- • Connector: SMA male
- • Type: Patch articulated
- • Characterized response: 5600-5900MHz
- • Radiation lobe: 40 degrees
- • VSWR: <2.0
- • Polarization: vertical
- • Gain: up to 8dBi
- • Max power: 50W
- • RoHS compliant
- • 1 x Patch 5.8Ghz antenna
- • For technical support or questions, please visit our website.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.