This is a 2DOF Pan and Tilt Kit assembly for horizontal surface mount. It equipped with a DF15MG servo which offers 15 kg high-torque, it can carry a much heavier Camer or tools compared with other Pan/Tilt kit. It is great to facilitate the installation of cameras, video surveillance. It can also be used to install infrared sensors or ultrasonic distance measuring sensors or the combinationd for combo detection devices, so that the robot can sense the surrounding obstacles, enabling the robot obstacle avoidance capabilities. Of course, a variety of sensors can be installed through the Arduino controller to complete a variety of new interactive works.
- Voltage: +4.8 ~ 7.2V
- Current: 180mA (4.8V); 220mA (6V)
- Horizontal rotation: about 150 degrees
- Vertical rotation angle: 150 degrees
- Operating temperature: 0 ℃ -60 ℃
- No load speed: 0.17 sec / 60 degrees (4.8V); 0.25 sec / 60 degrees (6.0V)
- Torque Size: 10Kg · cm (4.8V) 12KG · cm (6V) 15KG · cm (7.2V)
- Dead Set: 10us
- Servo line order: Brown Line power negative, red is power, the yellow line control signal
- Size: 80X60X60mm
- Weight: 180g
- DF15MG Standard Servo (2 untis)
- Aluminum multifunction bracket (1 units)
- Aluminum U-shape bracket (1 unit)
- Bearing cup (1 unit)
- High-quality sets of screw nuts (1 set)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.