These are very small surface mount quartz crystals used where size is a concern. 12MHz is ideal for use with microcontrollers that have built-in USB hardware.
Note: The datasheet below is a generic datasheet for many of our crystals. The value of the crystal may not match.
- Small 5x3.2mm footprint
- Operating temperature: -40-85C
- Frequency Tolerance: +/- 20ppm
- 12pF load capacitance
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.