After prototyping your own hardware for theCrazyflie 2.0 you might be interested in designing a proper expansion board. To make that easier we supply the female header that is used for all our expansion boards to ensure compatibility with the current system.
This product is intended to be used together with the Crazyflie 2.0 nano quadcopter and uses its expansion board system. Please have a look at the buyers guide for more info about Crazyflie 2.0 expansion boards.
Number of positions: 10
Size (WxHxD): 10x2x3mm (without SMD pads)
4 x SMD female expansion header
If you have any further question for technical support, please contact [email protected].
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.