Replacement: None. We are no longer carrying the ConnectPort X2 in our catalog. This page is for reference only.
ConnectPort X2 is a small ZigBee to Ethernet gateway that provides low-cost IP networking of RF devices and sensor networks. Featuring an easy development environment, ConnectPort X2 enables custom applications to run locally while interfacing across existing Ethernet networks for connectivity to a centralized server.
These units are often used to interface with energy monitoring systems, but could be used to add centralized control and monitoring to any ZigBee sensor network.
Not sure which XBee module or accessory is right for you? Check out our XBee Buying Guide!
- 5VDC (power supply included)
- HTTP/HTTPS web interface, password access control, IP service port control, optional secure enterprise management via iDigi® platform
- Ethernet status, Power, ZigBee link/activity status LEDs
- RJ-45 Ethernet port (10/100 Mbps data rate, auto-sensing)
- Compatible with Zigbee mesh networks (check datasheet below)
Dimensions: 7.0 cm x 9.5 cm x 3.2 cm
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.