This is a DIY kit for you to make a saving box with built-in coin counter. The box counts the coins putting inside and show the number on the screen.
How to make?
Great fun for paintingConsidering each wooden board is bare, which means you can fly your imagination and stain it the color you prefer yourself or with kids, friends, etc.
- Grove Line finder*1
- Grove Joint2.0*1
- Grove - 4-Digit Display *1
- USB cable *1
- Power adapter * 1
- Wooden boards*1
- Kraft bracket *1
- Plastic rivet *1
- Screwdriver *1
- Sticker *1
- Manual * 1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.