This is a DIY kit for you to make a saving box with built-in coin counter. The box counts the coins putting inside and show the number on the screen.
How to make?
Great fun for paintingConsidering each wooden board is bare, which means you can fly your imagination and stain it the color you prefer yourself or with kids, friends, etc.
- Grove Line finder*1
- Grove Joint2.0*1
- Grove - 4-Digit Display *1
- USB cable *1
- Power adapter * 1
- Wooden boards*1
- Kraft bracket *1
- Plastic rivet *1
- Screwdriver *1
- Sticker *1
- Manual * 1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.