So many people had built the MCP23017 onto the slice of PI that we thought you might like a version on a PCB and with lots of extra functions. Special mention should go to Nathan for coming up with the original idea http://nathan.chantrell.net/20120602/raspberry-pi-io-expander-board/
- Easy to build kit
- Runs at 3v3 or 5v from the PI (red jumper)
- Runs off external power (remove red jumper and wire to pad "EXT POWER")
- 4 wire daisy chain connector (PWR/GND/SCL/SDA)
- Breakout for Interrupt A & B
- Daisy chain upto 8 for 128 I/O pins
- 2 x 8 way 0.1" pitch layout for instant "vero-ability" of all 16 I/O's
- 2 x 8 way 0.1" pitch common ground for ease of use.
- 0.1uf decoupling capacitor
Build Guide and documentation can be found here
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.