Circuit Scribe is for Makers, STEM Educators, Artists, Kids, & Life Hackers. It makes circuit easier for Makers to Make. No shaking, no squeezing, no goop, no smell, no waiting for ink to dry. Circuit Scribe draws smooth lines with conductive silver ink and allows you to create functioning circuits instantly.
With Circuit Scribe you can draw exactly what you want, no wires or breadboard required any more. What you need only is just a circuit scribe pen and a piece of paper. Or maybe you need a coin battery, or a small LED, that will be more cool!
- Ink Resistance: 2-10 Ohms/cm
- Red Light: 2.2V
- Blue Light: 3.5V
- Line Width: 0.4mm
- Dimension: 21.1 * 8.3 * 2.8 cm
- Conductive Ink Pen x1
- Bi-LED Module x1
- 3V Coin Cell Battery (CR2032) x2
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.