If you're an industrial designer, chances are you've got a set of IDEO method cards. If you're an artist or musician, maybe you like to flip through a set of Brian Eno's Oblique Strategies. And if you're an engineer, now you can brush up on techniques and discover time-tested patterns with Arachnid Lab's Circuit Patterns card set.
Each card has a schematic and short description of a common circuit pattern in electronics. Topics covered include digital, analog, and power electronics. There are 32 cards in total, all unique.
Blue cards are Digital, yellow cards are Analog, and green cards are Power.
The cards are printed on high quality card stock and are a pleasure to handle. Each card has a fetching looking Arachnid Labs logo on the back, and the deck comes in a custom printed tuck-box. If you want, you can shuffle them and make up a game of some sort - let Adafruit know if you do!
Circuit Patterns Trading Cards from Arachnid Labs (23:18)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.