Cherokey 4WD is a versatile mobile platform compatible with most popular microcontrollers like Uno, Mega2560, Romeo...etc. Cherokey embeded the L298P motor driver chip which allows to drive two 6-12V DC motors with maximum 2A current. The integrated 2 way DC motor driver and Xbee & APC220 socket allows you to start your project immediatly without the need for an additional motor driver or wirless shield.
Its expansion plate board significantly increases the surface area of Cherokey, allowing you to easily connect a 9g micro servo or a standard sized servo in two different locations, so that you can install robotic arm or ultrasonic/ir sensors. The prototyping area make you convenient to install sensors on the robot. Double-side leaf pads solder prototyping areas in the middle can be soldered with DIP components or SMD components to extend addition function.
Its high-strength aluminum alloy body material also provides flexibility in rapid movement particularly in outdoor grass, gravel, sand or sloped surface. The Cherokey 4WD is also suitable for robot competitions and research related projects.
Thanks to Romeo BLE, this kit can now be played with APP(IOS). Simply download the APP (GoBLE) and enjoy controlling from you IOS device!
- Controller: Bluno Romeo
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Board: Arduino UNO
- Controller Operating Voltage: 5V
- Controller Input Voltage (recommended): 7 ~ 12V
- Ultrasonic Sensor Detecting range: 4cm-3m (3-5m is possible, but depending on situations)
- Rotation range: 0 - 180
- Size(Assembled): 220mm*175mm*170mm
- Weight: 772g(Excluding battery)
- Maximum Load: 500g
- Motor Specification
- Romeo BLE (Arduino Compatible Atmega 328)(DFR0305) x1
- DF05BB Standard Servo (5kg)(SER0020) x1
- URM37 V3.2 Ultrasonic Sensor (SEN0001) x1
- URM ultrasound mounting bracket （FIT0006） x1
- Cherokey 4WD chassis x1
- Cherokey expansion plate x1
- Aluminum side-panel x2
- Aluminum connecting-rod x4
- DC Barrel Jack Adapter - Female (FIT0151) x1
- 5xAA battery holder x1
- PH-2.0 to DC-2.2 adapter x1
- Screws KIT x1
- Micro DC Geared Motors(FIT0016) x4
- Motor Wire x1
- Rubber Wheels(FIT0003) x4
- Jumper Wires 9" F/F (10 Pack)（ FIT0030） x1
- Magnet Micro USB Cable 1.2m ( FIT0351-OE) x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.