The Chapman Pocket Screwdriver Set is a unique addition to the screwdriver family, as it utilizes a ¼" ratchet, similar to one found on a socket wrench, as well as four custom-built drive bits. This pocket screwdriver is aptly named for its size — not only fitting in your pocket but also fitting into tight spaces where a normal-sized screwdriver would not be able to fit. Moreover, to change the direction you need the screw to go, just flip the pocket screwdriver over!
The two Phillips and two flat bits included in the set have been crafted to feature a ball detent for a snug fit inside the 20-tooth gear ratchet and knurled ends for finger tightening.
Each screwdriver performs four times the torque of a normal screwdriver and has been milled in the United States from stainless steel.
- 1x Chapman Screwdriver Ratchet
- 1x ¼" Flat Bit
- 1x 3/16" Flat Bit
- 1x Phillips #1 Bit
- 1x Phillips #2 Bit
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.