Our Pioneers Kit for LoRaWAN for TTN has everything you need to get started with long range, low power Internet of Things (IoT) projects. We're using our very own uGateway, which is a full 8-Channel LoRaWAN Gateway powered by popular maker hardware and software. Better still, we've preconfigured everything except for the WiFi password to help you get started, quickly.
- uGateway for LoRaWAN (Raspberry Pi installed, preconfigured uSD)
- Pycom LoPy4
- Pycom Expansion Board
- Pycom Antenna Kit for LoRa
- LED Rainbow Pack
- 1K Ohm Resistor Pack
- 5V 2.5A Power Supply
- We've also bundled adaptors so you can connect to the Raspberry Pi on the uGateway (HDMI Adaptor, USB Adaptor and HDMI Cable)
The Pycom LoPy4 is a maker favourite for LoRaWAN projects. Take a look at the guides below to get started with your first project, transmitting data over hundreds (even thousands) of meters.
You will need the following items (not included) to update the WiFi password, which is a one-time operation:
- HDMI Cable
- HDMI compatible screen (such as a PC monitor)
- USB Keyboard & Mouse (a combination with a single USB-dongle works best)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.