The RedBear MB-N2 features a Nordic nRF52832 BLE chip, onboard antenna, and has great performance with low power consumption. The module provides all GPIO pins and supports all advanced features offer by Nordic nRF52832. It is FCC, CE & Bluetooth SIG certified.
Please note there are 2 MB-N2 modules in each pack.
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF52832 SoC
- ARM Cortex-M4F (32-bit, @64MHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2 certified and 5.0 ready (BLE only)
- Bluetooth QDID: 91904
- 64KB SRAM
- 512KB Flash
- Onboard Chip Antenna
- Total 32-I/O, includes
- 1 x UART
- 2 x I2C
- 2 x SPI
- Max. 12 PWM
- Max. 8 ADC
- Physical Dimensions
- 10 mm x 18 mm
- Operation Voltage
- 1.8V to 3.6V
Visit RedBear's GitHub page for detailed setup and troubleshooting instructions.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.