Camera Shield is the first shield board that support photograph, it is based on the solution of VC0706 + OV7725, the former is a high performance camera processor with enhanced image processing functions and it embedded the hard-wired JPEG codec, and the latter is a high-performance 1/4 inch, single-chip VGA camera and image processor in a small footprint package. We have written our library to control the Camera Shield via UART/SPI, which makes it possible to take picture easily by your Arduino board. Come on and use it to take a photo!
Fully Compatible with Arduino or Seeeduino
High Speed Serial Bus Control: UART/SPI
Integrated MicroSD card Interface
Still Picture Resolution: (640x480) JPEG Output
Power Supply: 5 V 100mA
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.