This 2M pixel camera module is capable of capturing 1616 x 1232 pixel array video and images and connects directly to your pcDuino V3. Connect the included ribbon cable to the CSI (Camera Serial Interface) port on your pcDuino, boot it up, and you are good to go!
The real strength of this camera module comes from the GC2035 image sensor. The GC2035 is a high quality CMOS image sensor, for mobile phone camera and digital camera applications. The GC2035 incorporates a 1616V x 1232H pixel array, on-chip 10-bit ADC, and image signal processor. It provides various data formats, such as Bayer RGB, RGB565, YCbCr 4:2:2.
Note: This module is only capable of taking pictures and video, not sound.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.