Control HD44780 LCDs from the Bus Pirate with this breakout board. The Bus Pirate LCD mode uses an adapter because there aren't enough pins to control a character display. You can build it with a few chips on a bread board, or you can buy this one ready-made. Includes a short connector cable. Every sale directly supports open source development of the Bus Pirate.
- • Supports the most common HD44780 1x16 connector
- • Contrast adjustment
- • Connection indicator LED
- • Backlight connections adjustable
- • Many backlights can be dimmed
- • Compatible with Bus Pirate v3.x and v2go (all production versions)
- • Includes connector cable (Bus Pirate and LCD NOT included)
- • UsesDP6037 standard PCB footprint
- • Open source (CC-0/Public Domain)
- • Each unit is tested before it leaves Seeed Studio
- • If you are looking for a compatible LCD, one is available here.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.