Bus Blaster V3c for MIPS is an economical, yet high-speed debug adapter designed for supporting JTAG debug with various MIPS processors. This version of the Bus Blaster has a 14-pin target connector and interface cable with buffering logic suitable for MIPS EJTAG targets. In other respects it is the same as the standard Bus Blaster V3c
For MIPS hardware and software debugging, Bus Blaster is recommended to be used with OpenOCD JTAG programming and debugging software which can be downloaded from SourceForge.
For software development, compiling, building programs, and source debugging with GDB, the Codescape MIPS SDK Essentials is a free download available from the Imagination Technologies website. Download Codescape SDK Essentials here.
Bus Blaster can be used with various other debugging, programming and boundary scan test software, so there are a rich variety of resources available for your MIPS development project.
- • Designed for MIPS (EJTAG) targets with 14 pin connector
- • Also includes adapter for 14-pin to 12-pin and 6-pin connectors for use with Digilent Nexys 4 DDR and Wi-Fire target boards
- • Includes 100 cm USB host cable
- • Includes 20 cm target cable with 14 pin IDC connectors on each end
- • Includes Bus Blaster acrylic case panels and nylon screws (assembly required)
- • Based on FT2232H chip with high-speed USB 2.0
- • Buffered interface works with 3.3 volt to 1.8 volt targets
- • Reprogrammable buffer is compatible with multiple debugger types
- • Compatible with 'jtagkey', 'KT-link' programmer settings in OpenOCD, urJTAG, and more
- • Ships with JTAGkey compatible buffer image pre-programmed
- • Mini-CPLD development board: self-programmable, extra CPLD pins to header
- • Open source (CC-BY-SA)
- • USB Cable; Mini A-1000mm-Black x1
- • Bus Blaster v3 acrylic case v1-MIPS version x1
- • 14 pin (2x7) ribbon cable with IDC connector on both ends x1
- • Bus Blaster v3c EJTAG for MIPS x1
- • 14 to 6 pin JTAG adapter kit x 1
Software, hardware and technical support
Software and technical support for this product is completely provided in the Open Source forums and links provided. Bus Blaster hardware is subject to the SEEED Studios warranty and return policy.
If you encounter any problems when using this product, please request technical support in the forums listed below:
This open source hardware and software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
For any technical support or suggestion, please kindly go to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.