The BUGduino was designed and built to make the development of custom hardware for yourbug as painless as possible! It's an open ended platform upon which you can build whatever you want. The BUGduino is essentially an AVR breakout board that will play very nicely with your BUGbase.
Also, as you might have already guessed, BUGduino is fully Arduino-compatible. This means that it can be programmed using the Arduino IDE, and can be fitted with many of the shields that have already been designed by the members of the Arduino community.
• Arduino compatible, based on Seeeduino
• BUG connector
• USB to Uart: FT232RL
• ATmega328 microcontroller
• Input voltage - 7-12V
• 14 Digital I/O pins (6 PWM outputs)
• 8 Analog inputs
• 32k Flash memory
• 16Mhz Clock speed
Please visit our wikipage for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.