To celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the invention of MIDI Adafruit are carrying these handy 5-pin MIDI jacks. They're what you see on the back of nearly every synthesizer and drum machine. These are nice sturdy jacks, and breadboard-friendly, with all the pins on 0.1" spacing for easy wiring.
This handy tutorial and wiring diagram will show you how to easily turn your Arduino into a MIDI controller!
Also compatible with DINSYNC cables, if you have a really old drum machine!
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.