Bluno is great but I want small size for my product; Ble-link does well in its work but I don't want additional adapter to be inserted. Now, these problems are solved with BLE Micro, a new kind of bluetooth 4.0 device. Comes in a small size, BLE Micro can be easily put on your PCB board, just ignore the problems like "how to design an antenna", "how to make a bluetooth chip work" and so on. BLE Micro is perfect for wearable projects. With it, you will be able to use Andriod or IOS devices to communicate with your clothes!
And for developers, BLE Micro can be used for transparent transmission, or remote programmer uploading, and even building an HID connection with PC. It can be configurated by AT command and you can also update its firmware by USB. Of course, it supports iBeacon. With the latest firmware version 1.8, you can switch the mode between AT command and transparent transmission by serial port.
- Insert into your products for communication
- HID connection
- Wearable equipment
- Bluetooth Development
- Bluetooth chip:TI CC2540
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Transfer rate: ≤1Mbps
- Modulation: GFSK, bluetooth low power, V4.0
- Power consumption: working:10.6mA average ,ready mode:8.7mA
- Sensitivity: -93dB
- Input Voltage: +3.3 DC
- Operating temperature： -10 ℃ ~ +65 ℃
- Transmission distance: 30m in free space
- Size:49mm * 35mm
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.