The DFRobot Bees shield can solve these problems. The Bees shield is compatible with Arduino boards such as UNO R3 and Leonardo. It has a large prototyping shield giving you plenty of space to experiment and add extra components to your project. Thanks to this uniform interface, there are many devices compatible with the xBee socket: xBee, WiFi xBee, Bluetooth Bee, zigBee, etc.
The Bees shield is stackable and practical; it gives more flexibility to your projects. Although it is an old design, it is still very practical!
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V~5V
- xBee slots: 2
- Serial port: Hardware Serial port and Software Serial port
- Arduino compatible
- DIP prototyping area
- Dimension: 92 mm * 56 mm/ 3.62 inches * 2.2 inches
- Bees Shield x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.